Environmental Support Services
Education and Training
EQAS provides formal training in Environmental Management Systems, including an introductory awareness course, plus a course on how to manage and maintain such systems. Our environmental training can be tailored to your needs, and includes ‘one on one’ coaching and mentoring in areas of environmental management and sustainability.
EQAS prides itself on providing a quality risk management consultancy and Environmental Certification service.
Our certifications are recognised by many clients, and their customers, and EQAS is independently certified to AS/NZS/ISO 9001 for the provision of its auditing services.
Product Environmental Credentialing
EQAS can assist you to develop and package your ‘Green’ product compliance documentation, and manage the achievement of your products’ ‘Green’ credentials including environmental testing, product stewardship, recycling, life cycle assessment, and other product sustainability initiatives.
Environmental Audit and Review
EQAS can audit and review your existing activities, processes and management systems to check the effectiveness of your
- identification of environmental aspects
- identification of impacts / potential impacts on the environment arising from the environmental aspects
- existing environmental controls
We provide audit reporting, recommendations, and advice, and specialty auditing services such as
- Environmental Compliance Audit imposed under EPA licence conditions or a statutory reporting regime
- Regulatory monitoring and measuring program Audit
- Waste Audit
- AS/NZS/ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Audit